10 nautical charts have been updated (July 10th, 2017)
- 1236 POINTES DES MONTS AUX/TO ESCOUMINS
- 1315 QUÉBEC À/TO DONNACONA
- 1316 PORT DE QUÉBEC
- 1438 Grindstone Island to/à Carelton Island
- 1439 CARLETON ISLAND TO/AU CHARITY SHOAL
- 2207B LITTLE CURRENT
- 3668 ALBERNI INLET
- 3808 JUAN PEREZ SOUND
- 4841 CAPE ST MARY'S TO\À ARGENTIA
- 6267 GRINDSTONE POINT TO BERENS RIVER
So 803 charts (1702 including sub-charts) are available in the Canada CHS layer. (see coverage)
These updates are right now automatically viewable on mobile applications :
Note : don't forget to visit Notices to Mariners; published monthly and available from the Canadian Coast Guard both online or through a free hardcopy subscription service.
This essential publication provides the latest information on changes to the aids to navigation system, as well as updates from CHS regarding CHS charts and publications.
See also written Notices to Shipping and Navarea warnings : NOTSHIP