8 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform & 1 chart replaced
Linz July update published September 6th, 2019 (Updated to NTM Ed16 [066-067] 09/08/19, NTM Ed17 [068-070] 23/08/19, NTM Ed18 [071-074] 06/09/19)
note : NZ93 withdrawn
- NZ5412 Port of Tauranga new edition
- NZ14628 Cook Islands
- NZ5412 Port of Tauranga
- NZ5411 Tauranga Harbour, Katikati Entrance to Mount Maunganui
- NZ14628 Cook Islands new - replacing NZ93 -
- NZ4633 Wellington Harbour
- NZ4634 Wellington Harbour Entrance and Plans of Wharves
- NZ14629 INT 629 Samoa Islands to Northern Cook Islands and Tokelau
- NZ14630 INT 630 Samoa Islands to Southern Cook Islands
Today NZ Linz charts (188 charts / 329 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D R&N iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / iOS6+ basic GPS viewer : Marine NZ
- Weather 4D Android -App-in purchase mode- on the PlayStore
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners & AT Local NTMs
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications.
Legal status : For compliance with New Zealand legal requirements for nautical charts and publications please refer to Maritime Rules Part 25.