6 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz March update published March 04, 2016 (Updated to NTM Edition 4, February 19, 2016)
- NZ52 Cape Brett to Cuvier Island
- NZ521 Cape Brett to Bream Tail
- NZ632 Banks Peninsula
- NZ822 T 822 Vava’u Group
- NZ5219 Approaches to Marsden Point
- NZ8225 T 8225 Neiafu Harbour
Today NZ Linz charts (184 charts / 324 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D 2.0 iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / Marine NZ for iOS6+
- Weather 4D Android -App-in purchase mode- on the PlayStore
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications