6 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz November update published December 09, 2016 (Updated to NTM Edition 24)
- NZ66 Katiki Point to Nugget Point
- NZ76 Western Approaches to Foveaux Strait
- NZ945 Plans of the Cook Islands northern sheet
- NZ955 Plans of the Cook Islands southern sheet
- NZ5111 Plans Between Parengarenga and Whangaruru
- NZ5571 Poverty Bay and Approaches to Gisborne
Today NZ Linz charts (186 charts / 328 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D 2.0 iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / Marine NZ for iOS6+
- Weather 4D Android -App-in purchase mode- on the PlayStore
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications.