11 nautical charts have been updated (June 26th, 2015)
- 1311 SOREL-TRACY À / TO VARENNES
- 1313 BATISCAN AU/TO LAC SAINT-PIERRE
- 1314 DONNACONA À/TO BATISCAN
- 4026 HAVRE-SAINT-PIERRE ET/AND CAP DES ROSIERS À/TO POINTE DES MONTS
- 4045 SABLE ISLAND BANK/BANC DE L'ÎLE DE SABLE TO/AU ST. PIERRE BANK/BANC DE S
- 4320 EGG ISLAND TO / À WEST IRONBOUND ISLAND
- 4375 GUYON ISLAND TO/À FLINT ISLAND
- 4486 BAIE DES CHALEURS / CHALEUR BAY
- 4911 ENTRÉE À/ENTRANCE TO MIRAMICHI RIVER
- 4955 HAVRE-AUX-MAISONS
- 5001 LABRADOR SEA/MER DU LABRADOR
So 796 charts (1686 including sub-charts) are available in the Canada CHS layer. (see coverage)
Note : don't forget to visit 'Notices to Mariners' published monthly and available from the Canadian Coast Guard both online or through a free hardcopy subscription service.
This essential publication provides the latest information on changes to the aids to navigation system, as well as updates from CHS regarding CHS charts and publications.
See also written Notices to Shipping and Navarea warnings : NOTSHIP